Vidrio app description
Let’s play it up.
Vidrio makes your presentations awesome. Only a holographic screen separates you from your audience. The poorest of presenters becomes a Tony Stark.
Vidrio projects your webcam over your desktop. Start Vidrio, then share or record your screen using any other app. You see yourself in the mirror, and your audience sees the same.
Visit https://vidr.io/ for the future of presentation.
It’s submitted for review! Let’s see what happens …
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
I wrote this because I'm releasing Vidrio. It needs a description in the Mac App Store. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.