Vidrio bug: pause toggle text wrong after unpausing by setting to default opacity
Vidrio now has a pause/unpause feature. When paused, one can implicitly unpause it by changing the opacity. But if doing this with the “default opacity” button, the text of the pause/unpause toggle gets out of sync: it still reads “unpause”, even though we unpaused it by changing the opacity.
This bug is now fixed.
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
I wrote this because I'm making Vidrio. Prioritize bug fixes! This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.