Vidrio installs per day
- March 1: Vidrio released
- March 1: 4 installs
- March 2: 5 installs
- March 3: 35 installs!
A big jump in installs! What’s going on? Word of mouth? Someone mentioned it online somewhere? If the former, I should get exponential growth for a while. If the latter, I should see some mention on Google, but I can’t find any.
More by Jim
- The inception bar: a new phishing method
- The hacker hype cycle
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
Tagged . All content copyright James Fisher 2017. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.