Vidrio promo music
Yesterday I studied the promo video for Framer. The key element of that video is music. If you mute it, it’s not bad, but with music, it’s far more effective.
It’s clear that the video was designed around the music, and not the other way around. I browsed royalty-free music and found a piece which I think can work for a draft of Vidrio’s promo video. It’s here. I’ll design the video around that.
The track is 1:35, but I only want the first 40 seconds ish. I’ll fade it out after that time.
The major transitions are at: 10 seconds, 24 seconds, 37 seconds. A few seconds after the 37 second transition, I’ll fade out.
This means I want the following sections:
- 0-10 seconds, intro
- 10-24 seconds (14 seconds total)
- 24-37 seconds (13 seconds total)
- 37+ seconds, outro
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
I wrote this because I'm making Vidrio. A promo video will drive desire. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.