Vidrio promo video: first cut
Other things I’d like to add to this include:
- In the “webcam turning on sequence”, it would be cool if the screen came on under the webcam, and we zoomed to that.
- It doesn’t even mention Tony Stark once!
- Other people using Vidrio. Right now it looks like a one-man band, which it is.
- A sequence showing many screens using Vidrio. I have the vision of one screen forking to become four, to become 16, etc.
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
I wrote this because I felt like it. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.