I’ve got to the point where I want to start promoting Vidrio: it’s functional, downloadable, and the marketing material is decent. To promote Vidrio, I’ll post it to various online forums. The main two forums I know are Show Hacker News and Product Hunt.
But before that I’d like to post to smaller forums, to iron out any problems they find. I’ve started by posting to /r/MacApps.
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
I wrote this because I felt like it. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.