- ‘A liberal revolution that was blown off course’. Is this an adequate description of what happened in France?
- In what ways might natural magic be seen to have contributed to the emergence of modern scientific method?
- What were the principal factors governing state formation in the early modern period?
- To what extent did the trial of Giordano Bruno set a precedent for that of Galileo?
- Build norms, not features
- How ForumMagnum builds communities of inquiry
All content copyright James Fisher.