A cat walk cycle
I spent a few hours trying my hand at a “walk cycle”. This is a video which can be looped to produce an infinite walk. I chose a cat as the subject (Toupac, my girlfriend’s family cat). I used this walk cycle guide (actually for a dog but I assume dogs have similar gaits to cats). I used a “pixel art” style, which made this a bit simpler, and makes it possible to use this in future for a retro game. I made this using GIMP.
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
I wrote this because I felt like it. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.