How do I change the resolution on macOS?
I just got more screen space! System Preferences > Displays, set Resolution to “Scaled” and to “More Space” 🎉
Finally using the Retina display for more than font smoothing
More by Jim
- The inception bar: a new phishing method
- The hacker hype cycle
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
Tagged . All content copyright James Fisher 2016. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.