Guest post: WebGL shading: both diffuse and specular
By Luís Fonseca
Hi, I’m Luís. Just doing a quick variation on Jims’ previous post about specular and diffuse lighting.
You don’t need to decide on going for one of those types. You can mix both to try to get a better effect.
As you move your cursor around the image above, press the
continuously for more specular or diffuse lighting, respectively.
More by Jim
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong