The James Test
A simple way to estimate how interested I’ll be in a given project. It’s a checklist; for each item, if the project fits the description, add the associated points. Points can be negative.
More by Jim
- The inception bar: a new phishing method
- The hacker hype cycle
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
Tagged . All content copyright James Fisher 2015. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.