Should I buy Huel or Joylent?
A while back I bought some Huel, copying some colleagues. I’ve finally got through it. Now I want to buy some more, but first let’s look at the competition.
There’s a wide range:
UK? Vegan? £/meal Flavors Result Huel Y Y £1.47 Vanilla, none Soylent N Y £1.55 none Not in UK; more expensive Joylent Y N £1.43 quite a few cheaper; but not vegan Joylent vegan Y Y £1.43 quite a few cheaper, vegan, a few flavors Mana [Not researched] Jake [Not researched]
Of those, Huel and Joylent’s vegan version stand out. I’ve gone for Joylent vegan.
The Joylent T&Cs are a bit scary. Apparently we’re now legally friends. I wonder if these things have been read out in court yet.
More by Jim
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
- Granddad died today
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- I hate telephones
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- The hacker hype cycle
- The inception bar: a new phishing method
- Time is running out to catch COVID-19
- A probabilistic pub quiz for nerds
- Smear phishing: a new Android vulnerability
Tagged . All content copyright James Fisher 2016. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.