128 byte of CSS is enough
I hereby pledge that this blog will never use more than 128 bytes of site-wide CSS. Adjusting CSS is a great way to distract yourself from writing content, and to distract your readers from there being no content.
More by Jim
- The inception bar: a new phishing method
- The hacker hype cycle
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- I hate telephones
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- Granddad died today
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
Tagged . All content copyright James Fisher 2016. This post is not associated with my employer. Found an error? Edit this page.