Adding a blog header
My blog’s “design” is intentionally very minimal.
I try to steer away from “bullshit minimal”
towards “motherfucking website minimal”.
One example of minimality is the lack of any header on blog posts.
There’s just the
<h1>title</h1>, and away we go.
But people expect a header. If someone wants to navigate to the homepage, they look for a link in the header. So, fine, I’ll add one. I added the photo of me on the left-hand side. You can click it to go to the homepage.
More by Jim
- Your syntax highlighter is wrong
- Granddad died today
- The Three Ts of Time, Thought and Typing: measuring cost on the web
- I hate telephones
- The sorry state of OpenSSL usability
- The dots do matter: how to scam a Gmail user
- My parents are Flat-Earthers
- How Hacker News stays interesting
- Project C-43: the lost origins of asymmetric crypto
- The hacker hype cycle
- The inception bar: a new phishing method
- Time is running out to catch COVID-19
- A probabilistic pub quiz for nerds
- Smear phishing: a new Android vulnerability